1. General provisions
1.2 The word “Data” refers to any information that is related directly or indirectly to a particular User. It can be: name, surname, middle name (if available), email address, phone number, region of residence, company name, business information, information about the User’s activity on the Site, IP-address, data about the devices used by the User (computer, browser type, mobile device operating system), messages (information contained in the correspondence between the User and the Company), other communication information that, at the User’s choice, is provided by them through the form of communication on the Site, by writing a message and/or sending feedback, or information obtained in the User’s oral communication with the Company, and information, which is submitted by the User while using any of the services provided by the Company.
1.3 Data processing refers to any action with Data including but not limited to: access, submission, distribution, collection, systemization, storage, accumulation, recording, transmission, blocking, deletion, clarification, update, and/or modification, anonymization, and other ways of using Data by the Company.
1.4 The Data Manager is the “Additive Laser Technology of Ukraine” Limited Liability Company Responsibility (registration number: 42177287).
1.5 Users may provide Data at their own will by reporting through telephone channels and/or to the Company’s email address, through questionnaires (by filling out the questionnaire or otherwise), or the Data may be obtained from other sources (according to clause 3 of this Policy) such as User reviews (estimates, comments, confirmation of information) or other information from third parties provided during the submission of claims, complaints and/or disputes, and information publicly available on the Internet.
1.6 The user is not allowed to use the alt-print.com site if they disagree with the terms of this Policy.
1.7 The User recognizes that if they are negligent in their security and the protection of their Data, third parties may gain unauthorized access to the User’s Data. The Company is not liable for the losses caused by such access.
2. What personal data can be collected
2.1 The following data can be collected by the Company:
- Name, surname, middle name (if available), email address, phone number, region of residence, company name, information about the User’s occupation;
- Information needed for communication between portal users, including for confirmation and accomplishment of business transactions;
- Data about the devices used by the User, information about Users’ websites and/or their mobile data (in the case that the User uses a mobile app) such as: ip-address, date and time when the User attends the Site, information about the software, as well as the Internet browser used, information about the operating system of the mobile device, information about the user’s devices, individual device identifiers (e.g., IMEI) that users use;
- Data obtained by the Company and/or authorized third-parties in various surveys, to improve the provision of services to Users; Information obtained by the Company as a result of marketing activities;
- Information posted or provided to Users in the process of their participation in bonus programs, promotions, special offers, which are held on the Site and organized by the Company;
- information obtained from Users through filled-out questionnaires or otherwise communicated to the Site Administration (this may be information including, but not limited to, about: citizenship, place of birth, education, profession, specialization, length of career, social status, family members (family name, name, middle name of such persons, their gender, age, place of registration and residence, contact details), photo, video image of the User (and/or their authorized person, etc.);
- Information legally obtained by the Company from partners and/or third parties.
2.2 The Company can also process Data using the following technologies:
- Cookies (small files with data that are sent to a user’s computer when they open a web page and/or view an ad module on a web page and are stored on a user’s computer and/or on their mobile device);
- Pixels (digital images, fragments of images appearing on the display) for tracking how often a user visits a web page, determining the user’s browser and providing services such as storing data in a shopping cart between visits; and also for addressing site errors initiated by the user while all information is processed “as is” and is not changed during the data collection process.
3. Use and Exchange of Data and the Purpose of their Processing
3.1 The Company uses and processes data for the purpose of:
- implementation of the functions, powers and responsibilities assigned to the Company in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, as well as ensuring the implementation of civil, economic and tax relations;
- identification of the customer as a Site User, communication with Users including provision of services, maintenance of financial and managerial accounting and, creation and implementation of bonus programs, loyalty programs, sending mail, email, messages to the mobile phone number, including for the purpose of sending commercial offers, notifications of promotions and news at alt-print. com, in order to improve the quality of service, form ratings, analyze User activity, search by keyword, manage traffic on the Site;
- bulk mailing, commercial offers, promotions, loyalty programs, bonus programs and/or to send messages about the operation of the alt-print.com Portal by mail or email;
The Company may exchange data with its affiliates (companies that operate on the basis of common property) who may process and use the data for the purpose specified in Section 3 of this Policy.
3.2 The Company does not process data relating to race, nationality, political views, religious and other beliefs, membership in public associations. Information that characterizes the physiological characteristics of Users on the basis of which it is possible to establish their identity is not processed.
3.3 The period of data processing and retention is determined on the basis of data processing purposes, as well as on the basis of the conditions specified in the contracts concluded with Users in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
4. Terms of access to Data
4.1 Data is disclosed to the seller when the user orders goods/services through alt-print.com, but only in the amount that is needed to identify the User and their order.
4.2 In some cases, in order to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Site and improve the image of the Site, the Company may disclose the statistics of the User sites without disclosing personal data and information that is a trade secret.
4.3 The Portal contains links to other web resources, to which this Policy is not covered.
4.4 The Company processes the Data legally and fairly: The Data is not disclosed to third parties and is not distributed without the User’s consent, except in the cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine and only in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights, in particular, but not exclusively:
- Based on reasonable requests from government agencies with the right to claim and obtain such Data;
- If the “Additive Laser Technology of Ukraine” Limited Liability Company has reasonable suspicions about the violation of the terms of this Policy and/or other contracts and agreements concluded between the “Additive Laser Technology of Ukraine” Limited Liability Company and the User.
4.5 The Company reserves the right, in accordance with the requirements of the current Ukrainian law, to exchange Data with the state authorities in order to resolve disputes and clarify the circumstances that may be or become the cause of violations of the current legislation, and also if the Company detects the misconduct of users of the Site and/or receives claims, complaints or appeals from third parties.
5. How to change/delete data or withdraw consent
5.1 1 Users can change/delete personal information at any time or refuse to receive messages, or withdraw their consent to processing the data by sending a notification to an email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to postal address: 49000, Ukraine, Dnipro, Serhyi Podolinskyi Street, building 31.
5.2 Once such notice is received, the User’s Data processing will be terminated and their Data removed, unless such processing may be necessary in accordance with applicable Ukrainian law.
5.3 Functioning of some capabilities of alt-print.com that requires information on the User may be suspended from the moment the data is changed/deleted.
5.4 The Company processes and stores data to achieve the goals set out in this Policy for the duration of the required period, but no more than 5 (five) years from the date of the User’s last interaction with the Portal.
6. Data protection
6.1 The Company, in the processing of Data, applies all necessary technical, organizational and legal measures to protect data from improper and/or unauthorized access to such Data, including changes, removal, submission, distribution, and from other misconduct.
6.2 The Company constantly monitors security measures.
7. Additional provisions
7.1 The Company reserves the right to change the terms of this Policy at any time. In this case, the updated edition will be posted on the page at: https://alt-print.com/privacy-policy. In case the User does not agree with the changes, they undertake to immediately stop any use of the Portal.
7.2 The “Additive Laser Technology of Ukraine” Limited Liability Company is not liable for damages or losses incurred by the User or third parties as a result of erroneous understanding or misunderstanding of the terms of this Policy.
7.3 If the provisions of this Policy, clauses or part of them are found to be contrary to the current law of Ukraine, or invalid, this fact will not affect the rest of the provisions of this Policy in any way, they remain fully in force and continue to operate in full force and are valid. Any invalid provision or provision that cannot be implemented without further action by the Parties, it is considered to have been modified, corrected to the extent necessary to ensure its validity and ability to implement.